[Dune-devel] Grid-Entity ownership in distributed ALUGrid or UGGrid

Dominic Kempf dominic.r.kempf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 14:54:59 CEST 2021

Hey Simon, hey Oliver,

YaspGrid does of course have adjacency information available, but it is
hidden very deep down in an implementation
detail data structure (namely YGridList::Intersection). How hard it is to
extract that information depends a bit on how
exactly the interface proposal looks like. I would try not to precompute
the information, because we generally don't
store O(entities) information in YaspGrid.

Best,
Dominic