[Dune-devel] Rights for Samuel Barbulla

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Jan 26 17:51:35 CET 2022

Hi.
I would like for Samuel Barbulla to get access to the core repository (I should have suggested that ages ago).
I'm happy to vouch for him (or whatever I need to do).

In fact, I would like to suggest for him to get developer status at some point since he has greatly helped with the Python bindings and packaging and is also very familiar with the grid interface (having implemented a new grid himself)
https://gitlab.dune-project.org/samuel.burbulla/dune-mmesh
Having more core developers active in this area would be helpful. But I can understand if that should perhaps be postponed for a bit.

Best
Andreas