[Dune-devel] Rights for Samuel Barbulla

Dedner, Andreas A.S.Dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Jan 26 21:57:07 CET 2022

sponsoring

That was the word I was looking for 🙂
The core developer question can be discussed at the meeting. It been some time: do we need all core developers to respond and can this be done 'auf dem kleinen Dienstweg' (google translate: 'on the small official route' )?
Btw: can I grant access myself - I couldn't figure out where I would do that.
Andreas