[Dune-devel] Rights for Samuel Barbulla

Christian Engwer christian.engwer at uni-muenster.de
Wed Jan 26 22:04:51 CET 2022

Am Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 08:57:07PM +0000 schrieb Dedner, Andreas:

> sponsoring
>
> That was the word I was looking for 🙂
> The core developer question can be discussed at the meeting. It been some time: do we need all core developers to respond and can this be done 'auf dem kleinen Dienstweg' (google translate: 'on the small official route' )?
> Btw: can I grant access myself - I couldn't figure out where I would do that.

I guess this has to be done by one of the admins.

Sponsoring means that you don't have to wait for everybodies OK, but
you will have to take responsibility incase Samuel suddenly decides to
delete all branches or some similar nonsense ;-)

Usually I'd suggest to wait for a few more responses, but as most of
us already know Samuel, I'd think write access is uncontroversial.

Ciao