[Dune-devel] Rights for Samuel Barbulla

René Heß rene.hk-edv at gmx.de
Thu Jan 27 10:14:15 CET 2022

Hi,

so as far as I understood this discussion, it was about giving Samuel
the "Maintainer" role in the "Core Modules" group. I have done that :)

Note: I would guess that all owner of the group should be able to do
that. Currently owners are: Andreas, Ansgar, Christian, Christoph,
Dominic, Jö, Mario, Markus, Oliver, Peter, Robert, Simon, Steffen. You
need to find the group and go to `group information` and `members`:

https://gitlab.dune-project.org/groups/core/-/group_members

There you can change the roles :)

Best regards,
René