[Dune-devel] GitLab Registry Relocation

Ospina De Los Rios, Santiago santiago.ospina at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Nov 30 22:42:48 CET 2022

Hi Oliver,

When I see look for links like these in the official GitLab, I also get 404 errors, e.g. https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/container_registry/<https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/container_registry/1041238>. The URL is for a docker container repository hosted by the registry and is serviced through port 5050. Docker pulls still work perfectly fine as far as I can see. Did something appear in the web browser (port 50) before the relocation?

Best,

Santiago