[Dune-devel] rc1 for 2.9.0 available

Simon Praetorius simon.praetorius at tu-dresden.de
Sat Oct 22 11:58:40 CEST 2022

Thank you both Andreas and Robert for preparing the release (candidate).
I have seen so many MRs and commits in all the many modules. It is
always a lot of work. Also, thanks to the others who have contributed.

Two questions:

- Do we want to have a docker container for the 2.9 release? (and maybe
do we want to kick out some old docker containers, e.g., for the 2.5/2.6
release?)

- When to update the CHANGELOG.md files? After the final release, or
already now?

Best,
Simon