[Dune-devel] No CI runners for dune-alugrid?

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Thu Sep 1 21:47:35 CEST 2022

Dear ALUGrid maintainers,
it is now a month and my merge request !142 still cannot be merged.

As you obviously do not mind to adjust the configuration, you you please
either:
1) Take my commits (attached) and git-am them and create a merge request
on my behalf?
2) Add me as a developer to the dune-alugrid repository? Then I will be
able to re-create the merge request and then it should also work with
the CI runners.

--
L'enjeu est de bâtir la France de nos enfants,
pas de ressasser la France de notre enfance.