[Dune-devel] DUNE GitLab Reolcation - Mail Server

Ospina De Los Rios, Santiago santiago.ospina at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Apr 27 15:21:10 CEST 2023

Dear Dune Developers,

The service relocation of the dune-project.org mail server scheduled for today has been completed and all the services have been restored.

Notes:

  *   The GitLab reply by email is now properly working.
  *   The GitLab Service Desk[^1] is now properly working. This feature is important so that external people do not need to create an account in our GitLab in order to inform us about software issues. In particular, there is now an alias for creating issues for dune-common: dune-common at dune-project.org. If you want an alias for your project, please contact me at postmaster at dune-project.org. Notice that the automatic GitLab email for the service desk cannot be changed, whereas the project alias may be modified if the desk starts to receive a lot of spam.
  *   Email aliases of the form "<developer>@dune-project.org" which were pointing to invalid email addresses were pruned. If you have an alias and did no receive an email from me today, this means that your alias was pointing to an invalid email address and it does not exist anymore in our list. If you would like to have an alias again, please contact me at postmaster at dune-project.org.

For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact the us at postmaster at dune-project.org.

Happy Coding!
Ansgar and Santiago

[^1]: https://gitlab.dune-project.org/help/user/project/service_desk