[Dune-devel] DUNE GitLab Relocation

Ospina De Los Rios, Santiago santiago.ospina at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Nov 13 17:12:54 CET 2022

Dear Dune Developers,

we are happy to announce that we already acquired the resources to transfer the DUNE GitLab services from UNI-Heidelberg to TU-Dresden. We (Ansgar and Santiago) will be transferring service by service during the following weeks.

As a user of the DUNE GitLab you should expect timely announcements about the anticipated downtime in this mailing list and in the banners of the GitLab. There won't be changes in the offered services and no change in your workflow should be expected.

Best Regards,
Ansgar and Santiago