[Dune-devel] DUNE GitLab Relocation - GitLab Registry

Ospina De Los Rios, Santiago santiago.ospina at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Nov 13 17:18:29 CET 2022

Dear Dune Developers,

please be aware that the DUNE GitLab will be unavailable (up to an hour) between November 16, 8:00 UTC (9:00 CET) and 10:00 UTC (11:00 CET) as the we will be performing the GitLab Registry relocation at this time[^1].

During this time, you will be unable to access the GitLab instance. We will advise when the maintenance is complete and services have been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience.

What will be affected: GitLab
What won’t be affected: Website, Mailing List

For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact the us at gitlab-admin at dune-project.org.

[^1]: https://lists.dune-project.org/pipermail/dune-devel/2022-November/002982.html