[Dune-devel] DUNE GitLab Relocation - GitLab Registry

Ospina De Los Rios, Santiago santiago.ospina at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Nov 16 11:43:29 CET 2022

Dear Dune Developers,

The service relocation of the Gitlab Container Registry scheduled for today has been completed and all the services have been restored.

There might be a potential problem in case Docker uploads very large files (when individual compressed layers have sizes of several GB) and we might need to change some setting in case this happens. Please contact us if you encounter this problem.

For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact the us at gitlab-admin at dune-project.org.

Happy Coding!
Ansgar and Santiago