[Dune-devel] Dune bugfix release 2.9.1?

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger foss at grueninger.de
Wed Aug 2 22:47:35 CEST 2023

Hi!

I am quite happy with the current state of the 2.9 branches. I
back-ported some minor issues that were inflicted by newer CMake or
compiler versions.

I found two bugs or regressions in dune-common's master, that also
exists in 2.9:
#350 Vc code is not compiling with Clang 16+ and Vc 1.4.3
#349 debugaligntest fails with Clang 16+
Both issues are outside of my area of expertise, I would welcome any
help to fix them in master and then I would back-port the fixes.

As we are currently in vacation times, I am not pressuring the 2.9.1
release.