[Dune-devel] Dune bugfix release 2.9.1?

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Thu Aug 3 11:13:58 CEST 2023

Am Wed, Aug 02, 2023 at 10:47:35PM +0200 schrieb Christoph Grüninger:
>I found two bugs or regressions in dune-common's master, that also
>exists in 2.9:
>#350 Vc code is not compiling with Clang 16+ and Vc 1.4.3
>#349 debugaligntest fails with Clang 16+

Famous last words: I will try to take a look when I find the time 😅

Best,

Markus

--
If you are looking for an Open-Source job and have shown good work with DUNE:
I would like to apply as an employer for you. Just contact me and I can

Pedettistr. 38, 85072 Eichstätt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858