[Dune-devel] Google Summer of Code 2024 timeline

Christoph Grüninger foss at grueninger.de
Tue Dec 19 22:41:11 CET 2023

Dear Dune developers,
as promised at our last Dune developer meeting, I coordinate Dune's GSoC
2024 activities.
GSoC 2024 was officially announced by Google in November. We can apply
between January 22 and February 06. The coding will happen for accepted
participants with accepted organizations from May to November.
Complete timeline: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/programs/2024

Let us get some ideas together and decide in January, if it is enough to
apply for a slot.

Happy coding,

L'enjeu est de bâtir la France de nos enfants,
pas de ressasser la France de notre enfance.
                        [Emmanuel Macron, 2022]