[Dune-devel] Dune 2.10

Carsten Gräser graeser at math.fau.de
Thu Dec 21 14:19:28 CET 2023

Dear all,
the idea of a new release came up several times
on the last meeting and during discussions on
gitlab. I would volunteer to manage the release.
However, I have the feeling that we're not there
yet, because there's several interesting features
in the pipeline that one may want to incorporate.

Hence managing the release currently means collecting
what should be added. As a first step I'll open a
milestone for a 2.10 release and encourage everyone
to tag issues and MRs that should potentially go into
2.10.

If anyone want's to join me: You're welcome.

Best regards
Carsten