[Dune-devel] DUNE GitLab Relocation

Ospina De Los Rios, Santiago santiago.ospina at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Feb 2 13:35:39 CET 2023

Dear Dune Developers,

please be aware that the dune-project.org domain and its name server will have some updates between February 6, 8:00 UTC (9:00 CET) and 10:00 UTC (11:00 CET) as we will be performing more services relocation at this time[^1].
During this time, you will be able to perform all functions as usual. However, in case of unforeseen technical problems, you will be unable to temporarily use any service dependent on the dune-project.org domain. We will advise when the maintenance is complete and services have been restored. We apologize for any inconvenience.

What will be affected: DNS for Dune (Cloudflare), GitLab, Mailing List, Mail Server, and Webpage.

For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact the us at gitlab-admin at dune-project.org<mailto:gitlab-admin at dune-project.org> or contact Ansgar and Santiago directly.

[^1]: https://lists.dune-project.org/pipermail/dune-devel/2022-November/002982.html