[Dune-devel] Dune bugfix release 2.9.1?

Simon Praetorius simon.praetorius at tu-dresden.de
Wed Jul 12 10:41:50 CEST 2023

Thank you Christoph for working on this cleanup. My current compiler
setup is not yet so recent so that I do not trigger these issues. But
they should be fixed an dune 2.9 is not so old that it would be nice if
it is fixed there too. And these are non-breaking changes.

Best,
Simon

--
Dr. Simon Praetorius