[Dune-devel] DUNE GitLab Relocation - Mail Server

Ospina De Los Rios, Santiago santiago.ospina at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Feb 28 16:26:48 CET 2024

Dear Dune Developers,

the DUNE GitLab instance is now restored to its regular functions[^1]. The mail server is now hosted and run by Markus, thanks a lot for helping with this!

[^1]: Caveats:

  - It is possible that mails going from our GitLab to Google will be lost due to the new settings.

  - Mails sent to mail aliases in the form of {user-name}@dune-project.org (e.g., gitlab-admin at dune-project.org, dune-common at dune-project.org, etc) are also temporarily unavailable.

During the course of the rest of the day these should be restored to its normal functionality.

For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact us directly or via this mailing list.

Best,

Ansgar, Markus, and Santiago