[Dune-devel] DUNE core write accces / merge power for Lisa Julia Nebel

Markus Blatt markus at dr-blatt.de
Wed Jan 17 13:05:47 CET 2024

Dear colleagues,

I would like Lisa Julia Nevbel https://gitlab.dune-project.org/users/lisa_julia.nebel to have write
access to the core modules and the power to merge merge requests. As a DUNE core developer I am vouching
for her.

It seems like I am not able to change her gitlab status (adding her to group "Core Modules". Hence it
would be cool if someone more powerful would doe that. Thanks a lot in advance for the kind help.

Lisa has been conrtibuting to core DUNE for a long time and a lot more to downstream DUNE modules. I am
sure that she already has been a big asset for DUNE and will become even more valuable to us.
I am lucky that she is now part of my company and hope that she stays with us for a long time.

We hope that this way my company and OPM will be able to incrase the contributions to DUNE.

Best,

Markus
Pedettistr. 38, 85072 Eichstätt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 160 97590858