[dune-fem] Dune-fem install

Zhiyuan Sun seabiscuit31415926 at yahoo.cn
Fri Jun 15 02:02:09 CEST 2012

Maybe the attachment is too large, I resend the message. Thank you for your reply. I think I has installed  and build the core modules in the same directory. When I run duneproject, it displays all the core modules:dune-common, dune-geometry,dune-grid, dune-grid-dev-howto,dune-grid-howto,dune-istl, dune-localfunctions. I also try the way ./configure  --with-dune-grid=\usr\local, where dune installed.   Here are the dune-fem and dune-fem-how-to configure log.
Thank you
Zhiyuan