[dune-fem] Dune-fem install

Tobias Malkmus tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Jun 20 12:16:18 CEST 2012

Hi Zhiyuan

I appologize that you had to wait for this email.
 From your configure log i see that there is a problem with the module

dune-grid

It can not find a valid dune-grid installation.
To me it seems that you have problems even in dune-common.

Could you please send me also the configure.log files of the this two
moduls ?

I seems to me that the shared_ptr in module dune-common is in apropriate.

Best Tobias

--
Tobias Malkmus                 <tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Mathematisches Institut               Tel: +49 (0) 761 203 5651
Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik        Universität Freiburg
Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
79104 Freiburg