[dune-fem] Boundary integrals in dune-fem

Sacconi, Andrea a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 12:10:47 CEST 2012

Hi Andreas, hi all,

many thanks for your answer!
I'm almost done with the quadrature for the Neumann boundary ... there is only one detail I got stuck with.
Precisely, look at the constructor for the quadrature rule over the boundary:

QuadratureType quadrature ( gridPart, intersection, 2 * dfSpace.order() + 1, QuadratureType::BaseType::INSIDE );

The fourth parameter is not correct, since BaseType is private. I think the constructor requires an "enum" value (either INSIDE or OUTSIDE) but apparently it didn't work.
Where am I wrong? Which is the correct parameter to pass?

Cheers,
Andrea

Andrea Sacconi
PhD student, Applied Mathematics
AMMP Section, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London,
London SW7 2AZ, UK
a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk