[dune-fem] coefficients of basefunction in the dg space

Klaus Kaiser klaus.kaiser at rwth-aachen.de
Wed Oct 24 18:48:45 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have question concerning the dune-fem/dg part. I created an interpolation of a function in the discrete discontinuous galerkin space. This was done by setting the DoF Vector on every entity with the corresponding values of the function. Now I want to access the coefficients of the base functions, how do I do that? I searched a lot in the doxygen documentation, but didn't find a function, which gives me the values.

Greetings and thanks for your help

Klaus