[dune-fem] Mixed boundary conditions

Sacconi, Andrea a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Oct 25 12:07:37 CEST 2012

Hi Mauro,

I have just finished implementing the Laplacian on a rectangular domain; I coded all the possible boundary conditions (Dirichlet, Neumann, Robin).
I could pass my code, if you want.

Cheers,
Andrea

Andrea Sacconi
PhD student, Applied Mathematics
AMMP Section, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London,
London SW7 2AZ, UK
a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk