[dune-fem] Missing removal of index sets from DofManager

Sacconi, Andrea a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jan 3 12:39:24 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

first of all, happy new year!

I'm writing you about this error message:

ERROR: Not all index sets have been removed from DofManager yet!

I was wondering which class it comes from, or which (missing) removal it is associated to.
I have quickly checked the headers for index sets, grid part and filtered grid part, but I didn't find anything.

Any idea? Could it also cause a waste of memory, since the loop is extended to many time steps?
Thanks in advance!

Andrea

Andrea Sacconi
PhD student, Applied Mathematics
AMMP Section, Department of Mathematics, Imperial College London,
London SW7 2AZ, UK
a.sacconi11 at imperial.ac.uk