[dune-fem] VTK output, data prefix and such

Claus-Justus Heine Claus-Justus.Heine at IANS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Tue Jul 2 18:43:17 CEST 2013

Am 02.07.13 17:54, schrieb Dedner, Andreas:
> Hi.
> Does one actually need the pvd files anymore? I probably have not run into this problem, because
> I stopped using them...
> Some versions ago Paraview stopped reading time series files by simply clicking on the base of
> the numbered files and required hes pvd files. About one or two version later the base of the filename
> could be used again. I was actually thinking of removing the SequenceWritter from the dune core.

Oh. Actually, did not yet try to live without the PVD files. I was not
aware of the fact that those are not needed anymore. So just forget
about it :) Thanks for the info.

Claus