[dune-fem] VTK output, data prefix and such

Claus-Justus Heine Claus-Justus.Heine at IANS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Tue Jul 2 19:03:03 CEST 2013

Am 02.07.13 18:56, schrieb Robert Kloefkorn:

>> Oh. Actually, did not yet try to live without the PVD files. I was not
>> aware of the fact that those are not needed anymore. So just forget
>> about it :) Thanks for the info.
>>
>> Claus
>
> I'm also in favor of removing the pvd files. Are they still needed?

At least on OSX with PV 4.0.1 I do not get the time-information right
(which is also contained in the .series file). Paraview reads all the
bunch of snapshots, but I do not have the "real time" information. Which
I have if I load the stuff using the .pvd file.

Best,

Claus

--
Dr. Claus-Justus Heine
Institut für Angewandte Analysis und Simulation

Fon: +49 (0) 711 - 685 65558
Fax: +49 (0) 711 - 685 65507