[dune-fem] General interpolation routines?

Tobias Malkmus tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Jun 26 08:28:22 CEST 2013

Hi Claus

As far as i know there is no general interpolation operator.
Some DiscreteFunctionSpaces have the method interpolate( f, u )
which implements the 'natural' interpolation.

Best Tobias

--
Tobias Malkmus                 <tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Mathematisches Institut               Tel: +49 761 203 5627
Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik        Universität Freiburg
Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
79104 Freiburg