[dune-fem] How to restrict/prolong multiple function during grid adaptation

Claus-Justus Heine Claus-Justus.Heine at IANS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Wed May 29 16:16:09 CEST 2013

The answer may be naive, but say I have 42 discrete functions, how do I
restrict/prolong their data with the AdaptationManager? The
DefaultRestrictProlong implementation seems to work only on a single
discrete function, and the AdaptationManager only takes one
RestrictProlong object during construction. Of, course, I could take the
code from RestrictProlongDefault and try to code something new, but is
there an exisiting solution?

Thanks in advance for any answer, best,

Claus

--
Dr. Claus-Justus Heine
Institut für Angewandte Analysis und Simulation

Fon: +49 (0) 711 - 685 65558
Fax: +49 (0) 711 - 685 65507