[dune-fem] How to restrict/prolong multiple function during grid adaptation

Claus-Justus Heine Claus-Justus.Heine at IANS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Wed May 29 16:22:36 CEST 2013

Talking to myself. Ok, the answer seems to be the  RestrictProlongPair
class.

cj

--
Dr. Claus-Justus Heine
Institut für Angewandte Analysis und Simulation

Fon: +49 (0) 711 - 685 65558
Fax: +49 (0) 711 - 685 65507