[dune-fem] StandardArrayAllocator vs. CArrayAllocator

Rene Milk rene.milk at uni-muenster.de
Wed Nov 13 12:40:53 CET 2013

Dear all,

I've discovered that using StandardArrayAllocator as the
DefaultArrayAllocator's base causes a stack corruption after
DynamicVector's append/resize when my application is compiled with
-fopenmp. Using CArrayAllocator this corruption does not happen. I'm
wondering if a) someone else has seen an effect like this before and b)
there are arguments against using CArrayAllocator.

Thanks,
Rene

 Dipl.-Math. Rene Milk
 University of Münster
 Institute for Applied Mathematics
 Orleans-Ring 10, R. 120.012
 48149 Münster               Tel. +49 251 83-35131
 Germany