[dune-fem] dune-fem 1.4 warning missing module dune-alugrid

Agnese, Marco m.agnese13 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Apr 23 14:59:54 CEST 2014

Hello,
I have just installed the new dune-fem 1.4.
During the installation I received the following warning

WARNING: could not find module dune-alugrid, module is also unknown to pkg-config. Maybe you need to adjust PKG_CONFIG_PATH! dune-alugrid is suggested by dune-fem

but I never heard before about this module. What is the functionality of this module? Moreover where I can find the module to download? I tried to google it but there is no result.

Thank you very much,
regards,
Marco.