[dune-fem] spmatrix change proposal

Agnese, Marco m.agnese13 at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Oct 14 17:37:38 CEST 2014

Hi everybody,
we are writing some wrappers for LDL and SPQR.
Since the sparse matrix format is the same of UMFPack it would be nice to use the method SparseRowMatrix<T>::setupUMF() to extract the matrix in CCS format.
This method is now private therefore I ask if it is possible to make it public (and maybe rename extractCCSMatrix or something like that).
Thank you very much,
cheers,
Marco.

PS: I know that an alternative solution is to copy the code in my own wrapper but it leads to useless code duplication and furthermore the class variable clearedRows_ is private.