[dune-fem] spmatrix change proposal

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Oct 27 22:53:27 CET 2014

Hi Marco
Why did you close the flyspray task again, Marco?
I wanted to look at this sometime and your suggestion to add that into
istl seems a good idea.
We might consider removing the dune-fem Umfpack binding and use the
binding in dune-istl but
I never looked how easy that would be and what we would loose.
Greetings
Andreas