[dune-fem] parallel solver issue

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Apr 14 11:36:00 CEST 2015

On 12/04/15 12:41, Andreas Dedner wrote:
> I found the mistake. No idea why that ever worked....
I should have said: I found a mistake...
I now found a more major problem (turns up with no=3 and the grid
Alastair attached).
The problem is that process zero has a node on the Dirichlet boundary
but no face (or edge)
with that node on the boundary - so it is not registered as a dirichlet
node in dirichletconstraints.hh.
We find dirichlet nodes by iterating over intersections so that node is
not found...
Any idea? The best I can think of is communicating the dirichlet flags
between processes but perhaps
someone has a better idea?
Best
Andreas