[dune-fem] Lagrange DG extract points

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Apr 17 16:20:38 CEST 2015

Hi Macro.
It looks to me that you should use the natural interpolation of the
space you have, i.e.,
evaluation at lagrange points for any of the Lagrange spaces or L^2
projection for the
DiscontinousGalerkinSpace (using modal basis functions) etc.
Have a look at dune/fem/space/test/interpolation.hh
That should be much more general and much simpler....
Hope that helps
Andreas