[dune-fem] Lagrange DG extract points

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Apr 17 17:02:42 CEST 2015

Hi.
Everything in dune-fem works with "GridFunctions" anyway. If you don't
have a grid function to start with
you can either use a DiscreteFunctionAdapter (as used in the test) or a
LocalFunctionAdapter which I
think is the solution to your problem?
Andreas

PS: from my point of view we should be removing the LagrangePointSet
method from the LagrangeSpace
not add it to the other but that's of course open to discussion....