[dune-fem] LocalFunctionAdapter

Tobias Malkmus tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jun 5 14:47:12 CEST 2015

Hi Marco

One small question from my side. What is the usage of entity in your
"do stuff" part?

If you need it just to get the global coordinates, you should use the
grid function adapter on top of a wrapper around your c++ function.

IF you acctually need more informations from the entity, then you
should use the DiscreteFunctionAdapter, which Andreas mentioned.

By the way, where can i find this within fem ? The grep for
DiscreteFuncitonAapter results in :

./dune/fem/function/common/localfunctionadapter.hh:14:    /**
@addtogroup DiscreteFunctionAdapter
./dune/fem/function/common/localfunctionadapter.hh:16:        Similar
to DiscreteFunctionAdapter but here we provide a LocalFunction
./dune/fem/function/common/localfunctionadapter.hh:35:    //! traits
of DiscreteFunctionAdapter

But there is no such class.

Best Tobias