[dune-fem] GeometryGrid and TwistUtility

Andreas Dedner a.s.dedner at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Mar 2 22:03:37 CET 2015

Hi.
The problem seems to be that for Alberta LeafIntersection and
LevelIntersection
are the same type (is that right Martin?). Then the following two
methods are
the same:
template< class HostGrid, class CoordFunction, class Allocator >
struct TwistUtility< GeometryGrid< HostGrid, CoordFunction, Allocator > >
{
       static int twistInSelf ( const GridType &grid,
                                const LeafIntersection &intersection )
       static int twistInSelf ( const GridType &grid,
                                const LevelIntersection &intersection )
}
and cause a problem.

What happens if you use ALUGrid for surface and bulk?

Andreas