[dune-fem] GeometryGrid and TwistUtility

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Mar 2 23:36:33 CET 2015

Hi Andreas,

you are right, for AlbertaGrid LeafIntersection and LevelIntersection are of
same type (actually, there is no level intersection unless the grid consists
solely of the macro grid). Unfortunately, I never came around to implement the
LevelIntersection.

Anyway, there are other grids, like SPGrid, whose leaf level is a "normal" level
in the grid. In this case, LeafIntersection and LevelIntersection will always be
of same type and we conclude that the implementation of the TwistUtility for
GeometryGrid is plain wrong.

I hope to have fixed the bug in 68317f6a59382d0290eefd7fd1fa7249b911993d, but
had not time to test it properly. Could you please have a look?

Best,

Martin