[dune-fem] Neuman boundary conditions

Schock, Justus justus.schock at rwth-aachen.de
Tue Mar 15 21:12:37 CET 2016

Hi Andreas

thanks, thats exactly what I've been looking for.

If you don't mind I would like to ask another question:
In the examples the equation is always solved on the domain [0,1]^d. What should be changed/done to solve the problem on another domain?

Hope I didn't just overread it in the documentation.

Justus