[dune-fem] Neuman boundary conditions

Tobias Malkmus tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Mar 16 15:57:53 CET 2016

Hi Justus

As we use the dune grid interface classes in our implementations the
domain can be changed by simply providing another dgf file.

This is done as follows:
In the parameter file, eg. examples-solvers/data/parameter, change the
parameter:
fem.io.macroGridFile_*d
to the dgf file modeling your domain.

As a starting point for dgf files have a look into one of the shipped
files, eg. example-solvers/data/unitcube-2d.dgf

A deatiled description of the dgf Format can be found on the dune
documentation page:
http://www.dune-project.org/doc/doxygen/dune-grid-html/group___dune_grid_format_parser.html

Best Tobias

On 03/15/2016 09:12 PM, Schock, Justus wrote:
> Hi Andreas
>
> thanks, thats exactly what I've been looking for.
>
> If you don't mind I would like to ask another question:
> In the examples the equation is always solved on the domain [0,1]^d. What should be changed/done to solve the problem on another domain?
>
> Hope I didn't just overread it in the documentation.
>
> Justus

Tobias Malkmus                 <tomalk at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Mathematisches Institut               Tel: +49 761 203 5627
Abt. für Angewandte Mathematik        Universität Freiburg
Hermann-Herder-Str. 10
79104 Freiburg