[dune-fem] using dune-fem-howto

alkaemper alkaemper at mathematik.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Sep 13 09:08:27 CEST 2018

Hi Stefan,

alugrid comes in 3 different flavors, depending on what you want. There is

ALUGRID_CUBE - cubes in 3d, quadrilaterals in 2d with isometric refinement

ALUGRID_SIMPLEX - tetrahedrons in 3d, triangles in 2d with red refinement

ALUGRID_CONFORM - tetrahedrons in 3d, triangles in 2d with conforming
bisection refinement

Best,
Martin