[dune-functions] New example for Taylor-Hood elements

Carsten Gräser graeser at mi.fu-berlin.de
Sat Apr 4 00:18:20 CEST 2015

Hi Christian,

Am 04.04.2015 um 00:12 schrieb Christian Engwer:
> Hi Carsten,
>
> I didn't find time yet to answer in detail, but I'd answer the quick
> thing directly ;-)
>
>> I'm just trying to implement this. Unfortunately it will requires
>> to make copies in the PowerNode. Does anyone have a better idea?
>
> No, in PDELab we also store copies in the powernodes. Btw, you will
> usually have the copies anyway, as you are using the TypeTree
> infrastructure.

I was mostly worried about the inconsistency between the stored
global basis and the leaf node. But there seems to be no problem:
While the latter store a pointer to the global basis, they
do not interact with it. In fact we could simply remove this
pointer and directly construct the leaf nodes instead.
Best,
Carsten