[dune-pdelab] nonoverlappingsinglephaseflow

Felix Heimann felixheimann at gmx.de
Thu Aug 13 14:12:55 CEST 2009

Hi Bernd,

I think the changes to the boundary problems of problem "C" in commit to
revision 96 probably broke something. However, problem "D" still works fine. So
if you just want a parallel example replace

-    std::string problem="C";
+    std::string problem="D";

in nonoverlappingsinglephaseflow.cc . This problem realizes a simple pressure
gradient  as boundary condition. So it should be a good parallel example to
start from.

Best Regards,
Felix