[dune-pdelab] Derive from DiscreteGridFunction

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Tue Sep 29 14:27:11 CEST 2009

Am Tue, 29. Sep 2009, 11:33:57 +0200 schrieb Christoph Grüninger:
> Hi,
>
> I want to write the gradient of my solution to a Vtk file. I derived from
> DiscreteGridFunction and wrote my own evalute function but I can't access
> the GridFunctionSpace from DiscreteGridFunction because it is private. I
> could store it in a private field, too. But the derivation would be
> useless. Where is my mistake?

Don't derive from DiscreteGridFunction (that is of very little use, it will
save almost no code and for the interface you have to derinve from
GridFunctionInterface instead).  For an example look at
DiscreteGridFunctionGlobalCurl in the same file as DiscreteGridFunction.

Grüße,
Jö.

--
Sie können die Unversität jetzt ausschalten.