[dune-pdelab] istlsolverbackend

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Feb 18 10:31:37 CET 2010

Dear Dune-PDELab,

after updating dune-pdelab, I run into two issues in istlsolverbackend.hh:

1. It should have an
#include "istlvectorbackend.hh"

2. If SuperLU is not installed, any inclusion of istlsolverbackend.hh
breaks with
istlsolverbackend.hh:1080:2: error: #error No superLU support, please
install and configure it.
istlsolverbackend.hh:1355:2: error: #error No superLU support, please
install and configure it.
Although I nowhere try to use ISTLBackend_SEQ_SuperLU or
ISTLBackend_OVLP_BCGS_SuperLU. Is this intended?

Kind regards
Bernd

Bernd Flemisch                               phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart                   fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61                  email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart                  url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de