[dune-pdelab] Periodic Yasp-grid

Christoph GrĂ¼ninger foss at grueninger.de
Sat Sep 4 16:00:27 CEST 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I would like to solve an equation with a periodic one-dimensional grid. I have not found any example using a periodic grid. Using Yasp-grid I tried

      const int dim = 1;
      Dune::FieldVector<double,dim> L(1.0);
      Dune::FieldVector<int,dim> gridsize(1);
      Dune::FieldVector<bool,dim> periodic(true);
      Dune::YaspGrid<dim> grid(L,gridsize,periodic,0);
      grid.globalRefine(5);

with PDELab. But alpha_boundary from my local operator is called anyway. PDELab seems to ignore the periodicity of my grid. Have I overseen something or is it Yasp-grid / PDELab?

Thanks in advance,
Christoph