[dune-pdelab] LocalOperatorInterface: document new types of x and r

Steffen Müthing steffen.muething at ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Dec 1 16:32:30 CET 2011

Hi Ansgar,

I actually never noticed that the particular type of x and r were documented at all. ;-)

Also, thanks for the patch. Unfortunately, it replaces the promise of being passed a
std::vector with different promises (about LocalVector / WeightedVectorAccumulationView).
In fact, we explicitly do not want to make any promises regarding the type of the container,
we only guarantee that it provides a certain interface ( access with operator() in the case
of x and residual accumulation with accumulate() in the case of r, along with some basic
information like size() ).

We should probably write up some interface classes for documentation purposes. But the
important part is: Don't make any assumptions about the type of x and r, just leave them
open as template parameters.

Steffen